Install Android 8.1 Oreo CRA1 Build On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus 2018: If you are using Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Plus now you can get update official Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 / S8+ Plus Free Download.This is Final Android Oreo version Firmware is not officially released by Samsung.you are not going to get the update Over the air. However, in this Android Tutorial, we will tell you how to install Android Oreo 8.0 CRA1 Build on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Android Oreo CRA1 Build is leaked on Reddit, so you can easily download it and side-load it on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus by following our guide.
Install Android 8.1 Oreo CRA1 Build On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus 2018
Android CRA1 Build includes January Security patch, new boot cartoon, and Dolby Atmos Audio. Moreover, the users who have installed Android Oreo CRA1 Build are reporting developments in DEX, Picture-in-picture mode, and some other improvements.
Therefore, if you’re seeking to download Android Oreo CRA1 Construct and install it on your Galaxy S8/S8+ then you’re in the ideal location. As we will assist you to do to load Android Oreo CRA1 Construct then will supply you a comprehensive manual about the best way best to set up Android Oreo CRA1 Construct on Galaxy S8/S8+.
We will install Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8/S8+ [Snapdragon]via a stock recovery. Which means you don’t need a custom recovery. However, it’s important to notice that to sideload the OTA, you must be on the BQL1 firmware currently. If not, flash the firmware on your device before proceeding.
Download Android Oreo CRA1 OTA Update
- Android Oreo CRA1 OTA Update for Galaxy S8
- Android Oreo CRA1 OTA Update for Galaxy S8+
How to Install Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8/S8+
- Download the OTA update file from the above links, depending on your device. Then place the downloaded file on the root of the internal storage.
- Now, boot your device into stock recovery. Press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together. When you see a warning message on your screen, tap the Volume Up key once.
- Once you enter the stock recovery successfully. Use the Volume rocker keys to navigate through the menu.
- Go to the ‘Apply update from ADB’ option and press power button to select it.
- Now select the zip file which you downloaded earlier and placed on the root of the internal storage.
- Select Yes to install Android Oreo CRA1 Build on Galaxy S8/S8+ Snapdragon Variant.
- Reboot the device, after the installation is completed.
I have shared Install Android 8.1 Oreo CRA1 Build On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus 2018 with the simple and easy method and advantages of new updates on your Samsung Galaxy S8/s8 plus, It will effect on your whole phone optimization many features will be new for you and comparatively Speedup your phone than before.but. don’t forget to share this post with your friends.