How to Schedule Post To Facebook | Schedule post For Twitter Profiles 2021-2022: Nowadays each net user connected with social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google and, etc. as a result of they provide a large range of choices to users like being updates, image, and video sharing, etc. each day fifty-five million status updates are done through Facebook. Straight to the purpose Facebook or Twitter doesn’t give schedule post status update feature in your Personal Profile however generally we’d like that feature to send updates on some necessary occasions.
Therefore, So here you can learn about Schedule post to Facebook/Twitter profile easily without any issue, You are requested to follow this guide clearly in order to avoid any kind of error which may appear.
How to Schedule Post To Facebook | Schedule post For Twitter Profiles
Learn- Schedule Post To Facebook/Twitter
There are third party website allows you to set your post schedule easily on two giant social network FB/Twitter. LaterBro is one of the best websites which could be used to schedule a status update on your Facebook. So, get to the below steps to explore more about it.
- A First open the website www.laterbro.com, click on Log in/Signup with Facebook and enter your Facebook username and password in the dialogue box
- A Now it automatically redirects to schedule status update webpage
- Before you set status update you need to select your time zone. Now type your status message in the white box and choose date by clicking on the calendar symbol and set time by clicking on clock symbol. (Make sure to check whether it is AM or PM)
- You can also set it daily, weekly, monthly or year wise by selecting from the drop down box. By default it selects No re-occurrence.
- Now select your account to post schedule status update on your wall
- Finally click on Schedule button to set schedule status update on your Facebook wall.
Learn-How to Schedule Tweets on Twitter
There is no much difference between Facebook and twitter status update. You can follow the above steps and make a schedule tweet on your twitter account. The elaborated and more descriptions are waiting for you below:
- First of all, you need to Login with your twitter account details by clicking on the Login/sign up with twitter button
- Now set the time zone related to your region and click on next button to set schedule tweet How to Mark As Read Unimportant Messages on your Whatsapp
- Write your tweet and set both date, time and select your twitter account. Finally click on Schedule button.
How to Schedule Post To Facebook | Schedule post For Twitter Profiles This was another interesting tip from our side which could be a matter of attention for you guys for sure. We are sure that you have successfully learned that, How to Schedule Facebook Status and Twitter Tweets? If you have any kind of queries left related to this guide then do let us know. Any of our team member will get back to your queries as soon as possible. Additionally, don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too.